Katya Grace Chang
areas of expertise
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst at RBC Capital Markets
- Private Equity Intern at PSP Investments
- Impact Investing Intern at WES
- Strategy & Finance Intern at Atom Finance
- Scotiabank Rising Leaders Mentorship Program in GCM
- Haskayne Consulting Club, Director of Student Development
- Lecturer at Scholars X Corporation
Grace focuses on early-stage venture investments across a wide variety of sectors at UHSF, including technology and medicine.
Throughout my scholastic career, I’ve been fortunate to receive exposure to a variety of different experiences that have helped inform my future career plans. I’ve learned that the most impactful work is done at the intersection of fields, and I hope to eventually work at an organization that mobilizes capital to drive social progress, ultimately building a better future for the next generations.
Grace is highly interested in impactful ideas, the people behind these ideas, understanding global systems, and developing rational technologies to address social inequities. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce with a concentration in finance; and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Psychology at the University of Calgary. In her free time, she enjoys skiing, running, and baking.
Chairman, Bluewater Corp