Adrian Savin Agriculture
- BA, Psychology, McGill University, 2011
- Candidate for Executive MBA, University of Calgary, 2022
- Work Experience:
- Founder, Profilio boutique front-end development & digital design agency
- Director of Digital Strategy, Sensei Marketing, AI-powered marketing agency
- Senior Front-End Developer, Besurance, Insure-tech startup
- UX Designer, Digital Natives, boutique design & consulting agency
- Extracurricular Activities:
- Board Member, Aga Khan Arts & Culture Board for Canada
- Programming IoT devices for home use (domotics)
- Composing original music for piano and voice
Adrian focuses on early stage investments across a wide variety of sectors at UHSF with a specialization in the Agriculture and Ag-tech industry.
Adrian grew up a born tinkerer. He’d spend summers on his grandfather’s homestead an hour north of Toronto learning about the photosensor, relays and switches that powered his bespoke farm.
His interest in automating the mundane persisted throughout Adrian’s education and career, inspiring the pursuit of human-centric interface design.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from McGill University, Adrian is now pursuing an Executive MBA while exploring digital-transformation opportunities in agriculture, elderly-care and restaurant industries. His career in experience design, app interface development and digital marketing provide Adrian with a unique perspective when evaluating new ventures.
Adrian looks forward to combining his technical background with a deep sense of curiosity to support UHSF’s deal sourcing and due diligence process.